Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My First Bible Study


Well, it is not really my first bible study.  I have attended bible studies before, but tomorrow at 1900 hours (7:00 pm) I will lead my first bible study. I am really excited! I have lead an apologetic study and some Theology of the Body study groups, but I have never lead a bible study. Not to worry. When has the Lord ever let me down? NEVER!!!

So I thought that we would go through a study FOCUS put together called The Crux (the cross). It starts off in Genesis and walks us through why man was created, man's fall, why the son became man, and who Jesus Christ is. I have heard it is a great study, and I am looking forward to going through it with all of the midshipmen. I will let you know how it goes next week.

Until then, here are some pictures from my adventures. This is a picture of the chapel at the Naval Academy. It is the tallest building on the yard (Academy grounds). If you ever get lost when visiting just look for the chapel.




Here is another picture of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.  I love this picture, and I feel it is very patriotic. 


 
 
 
P.S  To all of the family members of the victims of September 11th, know that I am praying for you.  To all of the victims, may you be held peacefully in the heart of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment