Thursday, February 7, 2013

Making A Difference


I asked one of our student leaders to give a little testimony of his senior year at the Naval Academy! 
I am Giiehti Christian, a midshipman at the United States Naval Academy and a disciple of Marcos Niño. My time under Marcos's discipleship could not have been better. I have gone from occasionally attending Mass to daily Eucharistic Adoration. Currently, I am now starting to outreach to my friends , so they too can enjoy the benefits of a personal relationship with Christ. Without Marcos, my faith would be dormant and my path to disciplining non-existent. Thank you Marcos!

V/r,

G.D.C. Christian
MIDN, USN
Brigade Character Advisor
P.S. None of this would be possible without your support.  Thank you from both of us. 

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome man! Have you experienced Eucharistic Adoration in an XLT fashion? It's wonderful and powerful!

    Your classmate,
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete