Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Testimony About FOCUS

Here is a testimony by John.  He is a great leader in the Catholic Community here at the Naval Academy.  I cannot wait to see how the Lord uses him to bring souls to heaven.  He is one of the most manly and virtuous guys I know, and it has been truly an honor to walk with him in our journey to the Lord. 


During my time here at the Academy the FOCUS missionaries have changed my life in extraordinary ways.  They have helped me develop a daily routine of prayer and a stronger dedication to God.  Marcos consistently reminds me of the profound and unearned love which God has for me.  This simple lesson, which I must learn over and over, has been a perspective changer and has helped me quite a bit in my faith journey.  Marcos makes sure I am staying up to date with my Religious commitments, and this accountability is very important so that my faith does not slowly slip.  FOCUS missionaries have had a profound impact on my life and who I am.  I know that I would not be the same man I am today without the positive influence of the FOCUS missionaries here at the Academy.


P.S. Congratulations to John on getting Marine Corp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment