Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hello Jesus

Today was another great day here at the United States Naval Academy!  Another student has started a relationship with Jesus Christ.  One thing that I have noticed is that we often try to force this relationship with Christ.  With our actions and our prayers we pretty much tell the Lord "Love me!", but the reality is that He has been offering Himself, and all we have to do is open our hearts and receive His love.  Of course, it sounds much more simple then it actually is, and I think everyone struggles with this at times.  As long as we keep trying and searching for Him then we can be assured that we will find him.  So please continue to pray for these midshipmen, so that they may find our Lord, and I guarantee we will see wonders. 

Honestly, I can already see some of those wonders.  Great things are happening here, and the FOCUS team has some awesome events coming up.  This weekend will be super exciting!!!  We are having a student leader event, and I will let you know what happens. 

Until then I have been taking pictures of this statue that the midshipmen paint before each game.  Please let me know which is your favorite.  Also, this past weekend the Navy Football team beat Air Force!!! Go Navy!!!





P.S.  I was about five minutes late today...

No comments:

Post a Comment